Current Address:

This is my current address:

Elder Jonathan Hoopes
17, cours Monseigneur Romero
91000, Évry
France

Monday, July 30, 2012

Well this is the end....‏


Hey everyone!  So yes this is the end and all i can say is that this has been they best two years for my life.  I have loved my mission so much and would not change it for the world.  It is wonderful.  It sucks having to go home and everything but with that brings new experiences and learning oppurtunities.  I just wanted to say for the last week of the mission, we taught 20 lessons, found 3 new investigators, fixed a miracle baptismal date, and baptized and confirmed 2 people.  Honestly it was wonderful hitting the standards of excellence and being able to feel the feeling of accomplishment. I have only taught 20 lessons one other time in my mission so that was a big deal.  President even called with all of the Office and his wife to congratulate us.  It feels good and i am glad that i worked my hardest.  It is not to feel prideful but i feel good knowing that we wanted to hit a goal and the Lord made it happen.  It was so wonderful and it was quite the way to end.  I loved my mission so much and will miss it so much.  I think that is all i am going to write.  See you all next week!


Au Revoir pour la dernière fois en tant que,
Elder Hoopes
Francois
Steve and Gretel's Baptism
The Fountainbleu Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment