Current Address:

This is my current address:

Elder Jonathan Hoopes
17, cours Monseigneur Romero
91000, Évry
France

Monday, July 18, 2011

HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!

Pascal and Me
The Boys!!!!!
Our Ward Mission Leader and Us
Well Yes As you can see from the Images PASCAL GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHA I am so so so so stoked!  It all went through and he was confirmed yesterday and it was all so beautiful and perfect.  I am hoping that our Ward mission leader will send me all of the pictures because they took some other good ones!  I am so Happy for pascal honestly his whole story is just one gigantic miracle and he has engaged himself in the best thing possible for his life.  I am so proud of him.  Keep praying for him because Pascal is someone prone to receiving blessings.  He honestly gets everything he asks for because he does everything he needs to.  Oh i am just so proud of him!  So that is the first big news! Second Transfer news came out and me and Elder Awerkamp will be staying together again for our third transfer!  I am so happy for that!  He really is awesome and we are just getting along so well. Ha So yes i think that is about it as far as huge news goes. Also we are back in great contact with annette!  She is doing really well and she really takes care of us like Mom would if she were here.  She is so sweet to us and she now is seeing the connections between the truth of the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith being a prophet.  She is also seriously engaged in that she wants to know the truth.  ALSO SHE has not rejected the things we are saying like other religions. She holds on to ours and realizes that the Book of Mormon is sacred.  So that is her.  Really that is about all that has happened.  It has been a stressful but also a very fullfilling week.  

So yes again i will be staying here i will be here until August 28 (that is the next transfer email).  Mom i got your letter and trust me i will be writing you very soon.  I hit my year mark next thursday CRAZY SAUCE!  Also i have heard all about the news being published about President Monson announcing the temple here in france which is LEGIT!  So cool!  I love it.  Hopefully they will announce it this next general conference.  But yes that is it.  sorry this isn't more intensive but this is about all that has happened!  I love you and HUNTER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!  18 is the best birthday!

I love you all,
Elder Hoopes

No comments:

Post a Comment