Current Address:

This is my current address:

Elder Jonathan Hoopes
17, cours Monseigneur Romero
91000, Évry
France

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Well Hi!

Ok so from the awesome pictures and videos alaska looked freaking awesome!  I am so glad you had a good time!  Someday!  By the way do you think that you all will come to france to pick me up or will that just be mom and Dad?  Anyway!  I love you all and i miss you a whole ton!  Happy Fete National on pourrait dire!  It's 4th of July how cool!  Lucky for us we have the coolest members in Rachel and Lucas and so they are throwing a big huge Burrito Party for us!  But check this out, there're all.... So we were thinking we could celebrate the 4th of July by throwing a Giant Party and what we'll do is just invite all of our friends to come and the only way that members will be allowed to come is if they bring a friend! So tonight we will be eating so many burritos and just having such an awesole time!  Oh and it will be at the church!  So we will be bringing tons of Book of Mormons and all sorts of other things to give to people and we are really oping to find some really awesome people!  They will all be about 20-25 because they are all of Lucas and Rachels friends!  I am so stoked! 

Also speaking of stoked, Pascal!  He is doing really well still progressing and everything!  He fasted this sunday with us so hat he could stop smoking and also so that he could find a new apartment!  I am so proud of him.  He is trying al tat he can to stop smoking and it is so awesome to see.  I think what could help even more then the Patch and Meds is just a simple desire and drive of self confidence to overcome this. I know he can do this.  Keep praying for him.  He will be interviewed on the 9th and if all goes well He'll be baptized on the 15th.  Oh i hope this goes through!  If i see another baptism fall through i am going to go nuts!  1/12 would be nice.  Pascal official asked me to baptize him and i of course accepted and i can't wait.  Oh Pascal!!!!  This sunday he participated so well in Church and even on Saturday he cae to a Ward service project with all th Elders Quorum and all that.  INTEGRATION!!!!  Church also was so ballin BECAUSE we had not one, not two, but 5 AMIS AT CHURCH! The most i have ever had was six and that was in Blois!  I was so happy and now things are going well with our little African Family because they came to Church.  I don't know if i told you about them but they are actually legit and it is Lydie and her two kids Grace (10) and MiraD (short for miracle of God (Dieu)) who is 14 months.  I hope they get baptized also.  Jeff is doing well to everyone actually is doing alright.

I really hope that i can stay here again with Awerkamp preferably!  He rocks and we just get along so well.  By the way mom transfer day is not until the 20th of July.  I will know if i am moving the 16th.  Really the ward here loves me and they want me to stay longer.  They have asked me.  Even Lucas and Rachel really want us to stay!  I would love to but i understand the Lord may need me to do work like i've started here somewhere else so i will just go where he needs me to go! But really that is about it. 

So yes the pictures haha. The ones with the giant skeletons!  We were just planning for the following day and i heard drummers so i looked out the window and i found this going on!  CRAZINESS!  It was radical!  It was like a play but a satanic ritual without satan you know!?  It was just so cool!  I love that about france just so many random cultural experiences!  Anyway that is about it!

Well until next week!
Elder Hoopes
Constantin Destroying
Dieu Merci Michel's Departure
Fire Pit
Music Party
Rain Rain go away

Smores
Outside our window

No comments:

Post a Comment